- Erle RobertsonAssociate Professor, Microbiology and Immunology, 201E Johnson Pavilion, 3610 Hamilton Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6076Interests: 45 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Virology, Journal of Virology
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- A review of human papillomavirus vaccines: from basic science to clinical trialsJ. Michael Berry, Joel M. PalefskyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 333–345; https://doi.org/10.2741/10033Download31Citations6Views
- Mechanisms of human cytomegalovirus persistence and latencyMichael A. Jarvis, Jay A. NelsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1575–1582; https://doi.org/10.2741/jarvis9Download34Citations10Views
Kaposi’s sarcoma associated herpesvirus immune evasion strategiesRobert E. Means, Sabine M. Lang, Young-Hwa Chung, Jae U. JungFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(5), 185–203; https://doi.org/10.2741/means4Download4Citations7Views
- The KSHV latency-associated nuclear antigen: a multifunctional proteinTakashi Komatsu, Mary E. Ballestas, Andrew J. Barbera, Kenneth M. KayeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 726–730; https://doi.org/10.2741/komatsu4Download23Citations6Views
- The role of human papillomaviruses in human cancersKarl MüngerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 641–649; https://doi.org/10.2741/A80014Download47Citations22Views
- Clinical implications of human papillomavirus infectionElizabeth A. Sisk, Erle S. RobertsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(5), 77–84; https://doi.org/10.2741/sisk3Download14Citations7Views
- The Epstein Barr nuclear antigen EBNA3C regulates transcription, cell transformation and cell migrationChitra Subramanian, Jason S. Knight, Erle S. RobertsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 704–716; https://doi.org/10.2741/subraman5Download15Citations6Views
- Herpes simplex virusTravis J Taylor, Mark A. Brockman, Elizabeth E. McNamee, David M. KnipeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 752–764; https://doi.org/10.2741/taylor171Download79Citations164Views
- Molecular biology of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirusMurray A. Cotter, II, Erle S. RobertsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 358–375; https://doi.org/10.2741/cotter5Download12Citations4Views
- The Role of the Epstein-Barr virus in human diseasePG Murray, LS YoungFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 519–540; https://doi.org/10.2741/murray11Download19Citations5Views
- Mechanisms of DNA virus infection: entry and early eventsA. Oveta Fuller, Pilar Perez-RomeroFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 390–406; https://doi.org/10.2741/A78310Download1Citations7Views
- The LMP2A signalosome--a therapeutic target for Epstein-Barr virus latency and associated diseaseToni Portis, Lori Cooper, Patrick Dennis, Richard LongneckerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 414–426; https://doi.org/10.2741/portis9Download21Citations10Views
- Cellular signaling pathways engaged by the Epstein-Barr virus transforming protein LMP1Eudoxia Hatzivassiliou, George MosialosFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 319–329; https://doi.org/10.2741/hatziva4Download41Citations6Views