- Emanuel StrehlerProfessor, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 200 First Street S.W., Rochester, MN 55905, USAInterests: 140 publications, 0 (active) grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Current Chemical Biology, Molecular Biology International, Journal of Biological Chemistry, World Journal of Biological Chemistry
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- ALG-2, a multifunctional calcium binding protein?Svetlana Tarabykina, Jens Mollerup, Pernille Winding, Martin W BerchtoldFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(2), 1817–1832; https://doi.org/10.2741/135820Download32Citations18Views
- Calcium regulation in photoreceptorsDavid Krizaj, David R. CopenhagenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 2023–2044; https://doi.org/10.2741/krizaj9Download48Citations11Views
- S100 proteins: structure, functions and pathologyClaus W. Heizmann, Günter Fritz, Beat W. SchäferFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1356–1368; https://doi.org/10.2741/heizmann14Download224Citations20Views
Modulating Ca2+ clearance from neuronsStanley A. Thayer, Yuriy M. Usachev, William J. Pottorf, IIFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1255–1279; https://doi.org/10.2741/thayer5Download25Citations9Views
- Postsynaptic calcium signaling microdomains in neuronsCraig Blackstone, Morgan ShengFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 872–885; https://doi.org/10.2741/A8187Download12Citations5Views
The role of plasma membrane Ca2+ pumps (PMCAs) in pathologies of mammalian cellsJán Lehotsky, Peter Kaplán, Radovan Murín, Luc RaeymaekersFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 53–84; https://doi.org/10.2741/A76913Download5Citations6Views