- Kenneth BostBelk Distinguished P, Biology, 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, N.C. 28223Interests: 125 publications, grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Infection and Immunity
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Tachykinin-modulated anti-viral responsesKenneth L BostFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(3), 1994–1998; https://doi.org/10.2741/13763Download21Citations33Views
- The role of tachykinins in central nervous system inflammatory responsesIan MarriottFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(3), 2153–2165; https://doi.org/10.2741/13778Download59Citations15Views
- Non-neuronal mammalian tachykinin expressionDaniel A Nelson, Kenneth L BostFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(3), 2166–2176; https://doi.org/10.2741/13722Download37Citations3Views
- The role of tachykinins on bacterial infectionsDavid W PascualFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3209–3217; https://doi.org/10.2741/14732Download12Citations4Views
- Tachykinin-mediated modulation of the immune responseKenneth L BostFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3331–3332; https://doi.org/10.2741/148412Download48Citations53Views
- Tachykinins in the emerging immune system: relevance to bone marrow homeostasis and maintenance of hematopoietic stem cellsSteven J Greco, Kelly E Corcoran, Kyung Jin Cho, Pranela RameshwarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(2), 1782–1793; https://doi.org/10.2741/13734Download43Citations8Views
- The role of substance P, hemokinin and their receptor in governing mucosal inflammation and granulomatous responsesJoel V WeinstockFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(2), 1936–1943; https://doi.org/10.2741/13756Download33Citations6Views