- Viswanath KurupProfessor, Allergy-Immunology Division, Dept. of Pediatrics and Medicine, Research Service-151I, V.A. Medical Center, 5000 W. National Ave., Milwaukee, WI.53295Interests: 223 publications, 1 grant, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Lymphocytes in allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosisAlan P. KnutsenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 589–602; https://doi.org/10.2741/9945Download33Citations16Views
Mycotoxins of aspergilli; exposure and health effectsKari Reijula, Tapani TuomiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(5), 232–235; https://doi.org/10.2741/97818Download20Citations19Views
- Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis and cystic fibrosisMichael B. LevyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 579–583; https://doi.org/10.2741/9601Download2Citations3Views
- The treatment of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosisAsriani M. ChiuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 243–245; https://doi.org/10.2741/9653Download1Citations3Views
- Pathology of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosisAnne ChettyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(5), 110–114; https://doi.org/10.2741/94529Download26Citations14Views
- Allergic bronchopulmonary and sinus aspergillosis: the roentgenologic spectrumAshok ShahFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(5), 138–146; https://doi.org/10.2741/9442Download22Citations3Views
- Clinical aspects of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosisPaul A. GreenbergerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 119–127; https://doi.org/10.2741/94312Download37Citations5Views
- Cytokines and chemokines in allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA) and experimental Aspergillus-induced allergic airway or asthmatic diseaseCory M. Hogaboam, Kate Blease, Jane M. SchuhFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(5), 147–156; https://doi.org/10.2741/9791Download22Citations10Views
Replication of respiratory syncytial virus is inhibited in target cells generating nitric oxide in situDania Ali-Ahmad, Cynthia A. Bonville, Helene F. Rosenberg, Joseph B. DomachowskeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(1), 48–53; https://doi.org/10.2741/9865Download18Citations4Views
- Aspergillus antigens associated with allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosisBhanu P. Singh, Banani Banerjee, Viswanath P. KurupFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 102–109; https://doi.org/10.2741/9817Citations3Views
- Immunotherapy of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis: a clinical and experimental approachE.V. Svirshchevskaya, V.P. Kurup.Front. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 92–101; https://doi.org/10.2741/99610Download6Citations13Views
- Immunopathogenesis of allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis and airway remodelingHenk F. KauffmanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(5), 190–196; https://doi.org/10.2741/99013Download66Citations144Views
- MHC restriction in allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosisBela Chauhan, Patricia S. Hutcheson, Raymond G. Slavin, Clifford J. BelloneFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 140–148; https://doi.org/10.2741/9712Download16Citations5Views