- Michael GreenProfessor, Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, City College of the City University of New YorkInterests: 45 publications, 1 grant, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- ArticleAtomic resolution structures and the mechanism of ion pumping in bacteriorhodopsinBrian W Edmonds, Hartmut LueckeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(2), 1556–1566; https://doi.org/10.2741/12643Downloads28Citations9Views
Proton and electron transfer in the acceptor quinone complex of photosynthetic reaction centers from Rhodobacter sphaeroidesColin A WraightFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(1), 309–337; https://doi.org/10.2741/123617Downloads153Citations35Views
- ArticleThe computer simulation of proton transport in biomolecular systemsGregory A. VothFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 1384–1379; https://doi.org/10.2741/12136Downloads19Citations10Views
- ArticleThe transfer of protons in water wires inside proteinsSamuel CukiermanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 1118–1139; https://doi.org/10.2741/119217Downloads20Citations19Views
- ArticleDiversity of voltage gated proton channelsDeri Morgan, Thomas E. DeCourseyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 1266–1279; https://doi.org/10.2741/119110Downloads7Citations16Views
- ArticleWater, proton transfer, and hydrogen bonding in ion channel gatingAlla Sapronova, Vladimir S. Bystrov, Michael E. GreenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 1356–1370; https://doi.org/10.2741/11798Downloads22Citations17Views
- ArticleNumerical framework models of single proton conduction through gramicidinMark F. SchumakerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 982–991; https://doi.org/10.2741/11772Downloads6Citations7Views
- ArticleRelay and blockage of protons in water chainsRégis Pomès, Ching-Hsing YuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 1288–1297; https://doi.org/10.2741/11762Downloads8Citations12Views