- Alexander TsygankovAssociate Professor, Microbiology and Immunology, 3400 N. Broad Street, Kresge Bldg., Rm. 506, Philadelphia, PA 19140Interests: 35 publications, grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
SRC in human carcinogenesisSalvatore V. Russello, Scott K. ShoreFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 1068–1073; https://doi.org/10.2741/113810Downloads18Citations16Views
- Non-receptor protein tyrosine kinasesAlexander Y. TsygankovFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 595–635; https://doi.org/10.2741/110631Downloads43Citations45Views
- The modulation of macrophage activation by tyrosine phosphorylationIllya Tietzel, David M. MosserFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1494–1502; https://doi.org/10.2741/tietzel7Downloads8Citations7Views
- Signaling from cytokine receptors that affect TH1 responsesAllison M. Hanlon, Sihyug Jang, Padmini SalgameFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1247–1254; https://doi.org/10.2741/hanlon7Downloads31Citations10Views
- Protein tyrosine phosphorylation in T cell signalingTomas Mustelin, Robert T. Abraham, Christopher E. Rudd, Andres Alonso, Joseph J. MerloFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 918–969; https://doi.org/10.2741/musteli12Downloads29Citations6Views
- The effects of phosphorylation on adaptor protein functionLidia Cherezova, Amanda Gatesman, Daniel C. FlynnFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 164–203; https://doi.org/10.2741/cherezov7Downloads4Citations9Views
- Protein tyrosine phosphatasesT. Mustelin, G.-S. Feng, N. Bottini, A. Alonso, ... H. HuynhFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 85–142; https://doi.org/10.2741/mustelin5Downloads25Citations4Views
- Tyrosine phosphorylation of paxillin, FAK, and p130CAS: effects on cell spreading and migrationTracee S. PanettiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 143–150; https://doi.org/10.2741/panetti13Downloads38Citations189Views