- Richard ZhaoProfessor, Division, Pathology, Microbiology-Immunology, 10 South Pine Street, MSTF600, Baltimore, MD 21201-1192Interests: over one hundred, 3 co-edited books publications, more than 30 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Clinical Immunology Newsletter, Elsevier, Clinical and Applied Immunology Reviews, Elsevier, Chinese Journal of Clinical and Experimental Virology, Science Press, New York Ltd.
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Hepatitis B virus X antigen (HBxAg) and cell cycle control in chronic infection and hepatocarcinogenesisMark A. Feitelson, Helena M. G. P. V. Reis, Jie Liu, Zhaorui Lian, Jingbo PanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(2), 1558–1572; https://doi.org/10.2741/16405Downloads22Citations18Views
- ArticleAdenovirus and cell cycle controlHaggit Ben-Israel, Tamar KleinbergerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 1369–1395; https://doi.org/10.2741/ben76Downloads77Citations66Views
- ArticleHIV-1 VPR modulates cell cycle G2/M transition through an alternative cellular mechanism other than the classic mitotic checkpointsRobert T. Elder, Zsigmond Benko, Yuqi ZhaoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 349–357; https://doi.org/10.2741/elder7Downloads24Citations10Views
- ArticleManipulation of the cell cycle by human cytomegalovirusRobert F. Kalejta, Thomas ShenkFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 295–306; https://doi.org/10.2741/kalejta11Downloads61Citations13Views
- ArticleCell cycle dysregulation by HTLV-I: role of the tax oncoproteinChristine Neuveut, Kuan-Teh JeangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 157–163; https://doi.org/10.2741/neuveut4Downloads19Citations4Views