- Yubo SunSenior Scientist, Orthopaedic Surgery, Cannon Research, Room 303, Carilinas Medical Center, P.O. Box 32861, Charlotte, NC 28203Interests: 25 publications, 2 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Role of calcium-containing crystals in osteoarthritisHerman S. CheungFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(2), 1336–1340; https://doi.org/10.2741/16235Downloads13Citations18Views
- Inhibition of calcium phosphate-DNA coprecipitates induced cell death by phosphocitratesYubo Sun, Paul Reuben, Leonor Wenger, John D Sallis, ... Herman S CheungFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 803–808; https://doi.org/10.2741/15742Downloads19Citations29Views
- The role of matrix vesicles in growth plate development and biomineralizationH. Clarke Anderson, Rama Garimella, Sarah E. TagueFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 822–837; https://doi.org/10.2741/157673Downloads228Citations520Views
Inorganic pyrophosphate (PPI) in pathologic calcification of articular cartilageKristen Johnson, Robert TerkeltaubFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 988–997; https://doi.org/10.2741/159322Downloads47Citations125Views
- Basic calcium phosphate crystals as a unique therapeutic target in osteoarthritisLinda C. Whelan, Maria P. Morgan, Geraldine M. McCarthyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 530–541; https://doi.org/10.2741/15496Downloads14Citations17Views
Annexins – their role in cartilage mineralizationThorsten KirschFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 576–581; https://doi.org/10.2741/155317Downloads41Citations12Views
- Transglutaminase contributes to CPPD crystal formation in osteoarthritisDavid Heinkel, Claudia M Gohr, Miwa Uzuki, Ann K RosenthalFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3257–3261; https://doi.org/10.2741/14773Downloads17Citations51Views