- Yuan LuoAssistant Professor, Biological Sciences, 2609 West 4th streetInterests: 25 publications, 6 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Role of protein kinases in neurodegenerative disease: cyclin-dependent kinases in Alzheimer's diseaseEdward A. Monaco III, Mary Lou VallanoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 143–159; https://doi.org/10.2741/15168Download32Citations27Views
- Estrogen and brain: synthesis, function and diseasesRena Li, Yong ShenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 257–267; https://doi.org/10.2741/152531Download31Citations37Views
- Nitric oxide in neurodegenerative diseasesBaolu ZhaoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 454–461; https://doi.org/10.2741/15414Download13Citations12Views
- Ginkgo biloba and neurodegenerative disordersYves ChristenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(5), 3091–3104; https://doi.org/10.2741/146217Download39Citations9Views
- An unconventional hypothesis of oxidation in Alzheimer's disease: intersections with excitotoxicitySteven W BargerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3286–3295; https://doi.org/10.2741/14811Download17Citations3Views
- Porous carbon composite/enzyme glucose microsensorC M Li, C S ChaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3324–3330; https://doi.org/10.2741/14836Download32Citations16Views
Testing the amyloid toxicity hypothesis of Alzheimer's disease in transgenic Caenorhabditis elegans modelAstrid Gutierrez-Zepeda, Yuan LuoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3333–3338; https://doi.org/10.2741/148512Download7Citations16Views
- Natural antioxidants and neurodegenerative diseasesS Bastianetto, R QuirionFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3447–3452; https://doi.org/10.2741/149322Download35Citations33Views