- Warren NothnickAssociate Professor, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160Interests: 20 publications, 2 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Biology of Reproduction
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Plasminogen activators and plasminogen activator inhibitors in endometriosisJuan Gilabert-Estelles, Remedios Castello, Juan Gilabert, Luis Andres Ramon, ... Amparo EstellesFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(2), 1162–1176; https://doi.org/10.2741/160913Downloads27Citations35Views
- The role and regulation of the uterine matrix metalloproteinase system in menstruating and non-menstruating speciesXuan Zhang, Warren B. NothnickFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 353–366; https://doi.org/10.2741/153316Downloads24Citations25Views
- The relevancy of the matrix metalloproteinase system to the pathophysiology of endometriosisHan-E Zhou, Warren B. NothnickFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 569–575; https://doi.org/10.2741/155210Downloads41Citations86Views
- MMPS and TIMPS in ovarian physiology and pathophysiologyShlomit Goldman, Eliezer ShalevFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2474–2483; https://doi.org/10.2741/140945Downloads88Citations68Views
- Plasminogen activator/plasminogen activator inhibitors in ovarian physiologyYi-Xun LiuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3356–3373; https://doi.org/10.2741/14873Downloads41Citations12Views