- Kun LuAssociate Professor, Medicine, Harvard Institutes of Medicine room 1047, 330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215Interests: 60 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, American Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, American Society of Microbiology
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- A case study of proline isomerization in cell signalingLie Min, D. Bruce Fulton, Amy H. AndreottiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 385–397; https://doi.org/10.2741/153620Downloads23Citations97Views
- Crystal structures of cyclophilin and its partnersHengming Ke, Qing HuaiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(3), 2285–2296; https://doi.org/10.2741/139631Downloads25Citations57Views
- Prolyl isomerases in yeastMiguel Arevalo-Rodriguez, Xiaoyun Wu, Steven D Hanes, Joseph HeitmanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2420–2446; https://doi.org/10.2741/140525Downloads83Citations26Views
- A role for Pin1 in mammalian germ cell development and spermatogenesisFawn W Atchison, Anthony R MeansFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3248–3256; https://doi.org/10.2741/147610Downloads14Citations15Views
Insights into the catalytic mechanism of peptidyl prolyl cis/trans isomerasesJörg Fanghänel, Gunter FischerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3453–3478; https://doi.org/10.2741/1494113Downloads185Citations134Views