- Kenneth RoebuckAssociate Professor, Immunology/Microbiology, 1653 West Congress Parkway, Chicago, IL 60612Interests: 51 publications, 14 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- HIV-1 mutagenesis during antiretroviral therapy: implications for successful drug treatmentRenxiang Chen, Miguel E. Quinones-Mateu, Louis M. ManskyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 743–750; https://doi.org/10.2741/15687Downloads7Citations13Views
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus immediate early gene activityVincent Lacoste, Cynthia de la Fuente, Fatah Kashanchi, Anne PumferyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(3), 2245–2272; https://doi.org/10.2741/139419Downloads8Citations24Views
- Mechanisms of HTLV-1 transformationKylene Kehn, Reem Berro, Cynthia de la Fuente, Katharine Strouss, ... Fatah KashanchiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(3), 2347–2372; https://doi.org/10.2741/14014Downloads12Citations13Views
- Role of viral regulatory and accessory proteins in HIV-1 replicationAnila Seelamgari, Anil Maddukuri, Reem Berro, Cynthia de la Fuente, ... Fatah KashanchiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2388–2413; https://doi.org/10.2741/140352Downloads48Citations355Views
- Human cell proteins and human immunodeficiency virus DNA integrationFanny Turlure, Eric Devroe, Pamela A Silver, Alan EngelmanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3187–3208; https://doi.org/10.2741/147213Downloads127Citations31Views
- Osteoclasts, pro-inflammatory cytokines, RANK-L and bone remodeling in rheumatoid arthritisCharles Kaplan, Alison FinneganFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 1018–1029; https://doi.org/10.2741/11028Downloads8Citations23Views