- Lindsey MilesAssociate Professor, Vascular Biology, CVN 26, 10550 N. Torrey Pines Rd., La Jolla, CA 92037Interests: 68 publications, 3 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Plasminogen receptors: the sine qua non of cell surface plasminogen activationLindsey A. Miles, Stephen B. Hawley, Nagyung Baik, Nicholas M. Andronicos, ... Robert J. ParmerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(2), 1754–1762;5Download6Views
- Alpha-enolase plasminogen receptor in myogenesisRoser Lopez-Alemany, Monica Suelves, Angels Diaz-Ramos, Berta Vidal, Pura Munoz-CanovesFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 30–36; https://doi.org/10.2741/150312Download26Citations17Views
- S100A10, annexin A2, and annexin a2 heterotetramer as candidate plasminogen receptorsMijung Kwon, Travis J. MacLeod, Yi Zhang, David Morton WaismanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 300–325; https://doi.org/10.2741/152924Download121Citations107Views
- Plasminogen binding and cancer: promises and pitfallsMarie Ranson, Nicholas M. AndronicosFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 294–304; https://doi.org/10.2741/10446Download45Citations186Views
- Annexin II: a plasminogen-plasminogen activator co-receptorJiyun Kim, Katherine A. HajjarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(4), 341–348; https://doi.org/10.2741/kim14Download107Citations18Views
- Cytokeratin 8 functions as a major plasminogen receptor in select epithelial and carcinoma cellsSteven L. Gonias, Todd A. Hembrough, Mauricio SankovicFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(3), 1403–1411; https://doi.org/10.2741/gonias10Download23Citations11Views