- Cesario BorlonganAssociate Professor, Neurology, 1120 15th Street, Augusta, Georgia 30912Interests: 110 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Cell Transplantation
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Gene therapy of focal cerebral ischemia using defective recombinant adeno-associated virus vectorsTung-Han Tsai, Show-Li Chen, Xiao Xiao, Yung-Hsiao Chiang, Yeou-Ping TsaoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2061–2070; https://doi.org/10.2741/19483Download5Citations6Views
- Experimental therapy with tissue kallikrein against cerebral ischemiaJulie Chao, Lee ChaoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(2), 1323–1327; https://doi.org/10.2741/188611Download26Citations13Views
- TAT fusion proteins against ischemic stroke: current status and future perspectivesErtugrul Kilic, Ulkan Kilic, Dirk M. HermannFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(2), 1716–1721; https://doi.org/10.2741/19178Download26Citations10Views
- Inflammation and stroke: therapeutic effects of adenoviral expression of secretory Leukocyte Protease InhibitorGiora FeuersteinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(2), 1750–1757; https://doi.org/10.2741/19203Download6Citations4Views
- The application of HSP70 as a target for gene therapyZhen Zheng, Midori A. YenariFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 699–707; https://doi.org/10.2741/18284Download13Citations5Views
- HVJ-based non-viral gene transfer method: successful gene therapy using HGF and VEGF genes in experimental ischemiaMunehisa Shimamura, Naoyuki Sato, Shinichi Yoshimura, Yasufumi Kaneda, Ryuichi MorishitaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 753–759; https://doi.org/10.2741/18335Download13Citations8Views
Ex vivo gene therapy: transplantation of neurotrophic factor-secreting cells for cerebral ischemiaTakao Yasuhara, Cesario V. Borlongan, Isao DateFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 760–775; https://doi.org/10.2741/18343Download33Citations3Views
- Homing genes, cell therapy and strokeWoei-Cherng Shyu, Yih-Jing Lee, Demeral David Liu, Shinn-Zong Lin, Hung LiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 899–907; https://doi.org/10.2741/18469Download61Citations71Views
- Viral vector strategy for glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor therapy for strokeYun Wang, Omar B. Alexander, Yee-Ming Woodward-Pu, Christine E. Stahl, Cesario V. BorlonganFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 1101–1107; https://doi.org/10.2741/18662Download6Citations5Views