- Rakesh SindhiDirector, Pediatric, Transplantation Surgery, 3705 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA. 15213Interests: 43 publications, Four grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Liver Transplantation
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Persistent donor-specific alloreactivity may portend delayed liver rejection during drug minimization in childrenNandita Khera, Janine Janosky, Adriana Zeevi, George Mazariegos, ... Rakesh SindhiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(2), 660–663; https://doi.org/10.2741/20902Downloads11Citations10Views
- Multiparametric effect: concentration analysesRakesh Sindhi, Vishal Berry, Janine JanoskyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(2), 1218–1221; https://doi.org/10.2741/12602Downloads1Citations5Views
- Noninvasive diagnosis of acute rejection of solid organ transplantsCholi Hartono, Darshana Dadhania, Manikkam SuthanthiranFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(1), 145–153; https://doi.org/10.2741/12188Downloads22Citations17Views
- Pharmacologic immunosuppressionNeal R Barshes, Sarah E Goodpastor, John A GossFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(1), 411–420; https://doi.org/10.2741/1249211Downloads93Citations107Views
- Identification, rare-event detection and analysis of dendritic cell subsets in broncho-alveolar lavage fluid and peripheral blood by flow cytometryVera S. Donnenberg, Albert D. DonnenbergFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 1175–1180; https://doi.org/10.2741/11857Downloads27Citations12Views
- Phenotypic changes with immunosuppression in human recipientsThomas F MuellerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 1254–1274; https://doi.org/10.2741/11821Downloads14Citations7Views
- Applications of microarrays to renal transplantation: progress and possibilitiesMei-Sze Chua, Elaine Mansfield, Minnie SarwalFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 913–923; https://doi.org/10.2741/11751Downloads9Citations5Views
- Immune profiling: molecular monitoring in renal transplantationSteven C. Hoffmann, Jonathan P. Pearl, Patrick J. Blair, Allan D. KirkFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(5), 444–462; https://doi.org/10.2741/11671Downloads21Citations10Views
Regulatory CD4+CD25+T cells in prevention of allograft rejectionMajor K. Lee IV, Daniel J. Moore, James F. MarkmannFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 968–981; https://doi.org/10.2741/11642Downloads6Citations6Views
- Chronic rejection: failure of immune regulationJeremy Goodman, Thalachallour MohanakumarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 838–844; https://doi.org/10.2741/11632Downloads3Citations5Views