Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Frizzled7 dictates embryonic morphogenesis: implications for colorectal cancer progressionElizabeth Vincan, Rajeeb Kumar Swain, Thomas Brabletz, Herbert SteinbeisserFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(7), 4558–4567; https://doi.org/10.2741/241010Download12Citations10Views
- WNTS and WNT receptors as therapeutic tools and targets in human disease processesAndy J. Chien, Randall T. MoonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(2), 448–457; https://doi.org/10.2741/20743Download38Citations12Views
- Wnt/FZD signaling and colorectal cancer morphogenesisFalk Hlubek, Simone Spaderna, Otto Schmalhofer, Andreas Jung, ... Thomas BrabletzFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(2), 458–470; https://doi.org/10.2741/207515Download24Citations8Views
- Wnt-Frizzled signalling and the many paths to neural development and adult brain homeostasisJordane Malaterre, Robert G Ramsay, Theo MantamadiotisFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(2), 492–506; https://doi.org/10.2741/207711Download45Citations4Views
- WNT signaling in the normal intestine and colorectal cancerWim de Lau, Nick Barker, Hans CleversFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(2), 471–491; https://doi.org/10.2741/207628Download132Citations42Views
- Secreted WNT antagonists as tumor suppressors: pro and conJeffrey S Rubin, Michal Barshishat-Kupper, Farhana Feroze-Merzoug, Zong Fang XiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2093–2105; https://doi.org/10.2741/19529Download49Citations22Views
- WNT/Frizzled signaling in eye development and diseaseRobbert U de Iongh, Helen E Abud, Gary R HimeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2442–2464; https://doi.org/10.2741/198225Download53Citations21Views
- Wnt/Frizzled signaling in hepatocellular carcinomaHan Chu Lee, Miran Kim, Jack R. WandsFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(2), 1901–1915; https://doi.org/10.2741/19337Download115Citations40Views