- Jose MatesAssociate Professor, Biologia Molecular y Bioquimica, Campus de Teatinos, 29071, Malaga, SpainInterests: >50 publications, >15 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Glutamine in the central nervous system: function and dysfunctionJan Albrecht, Ursula Sonnewald, Helle S Waagepetersen, Arne SchousboeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(1), 332–343; https://doi.org/10.2741/206763Downloads117Citations95Views
- Glutamine, gene expression, and cell functionRui Curi, Philip Newsholme, Joaquim Procopio, Cláudia Lagranha, ... Tânia Cristina Pithon-CuriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(1), 344–357; https://doi.org/10.2741/206897Downloads96Citations154Views
- Control of brain glutamine synthesis by NMDA receptorsRegina Rodrigo, Vicente FelipoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(3), 883–890; https://doi.org/10.2741/211018Downloads24Citations18Views
- Pathways from glutamine to apoptosisJosé M. Matés, Juan A. Segura, Francisco J. Alonso, Javier MárquezFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 3164–3180; https://doi.org/10.2741/204035Downloads50Citations55Views
Adaptive cellular mechanisms in response to Glutamine-starvationMaja Munk Eliasen, Wolfgang Winkler, Veronika Jordan, Marion Pokar, ... Rudolf OehlerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 3199–3211; https://doi.org/10.2741/204323Downloads17Citations30Views