- Kuan-Teh JeangHead, Molecular Viro, Molecular Virology Section, LMM, 9000 Rockville PikeInterests: 176 publications, 1 grant, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Retrovirology, Cancer Research, JBC, Journal of Virology, Oligonucleotides
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Molecular pathogenesis of hepatitis C virus-associated hepatocellular carcinomaDong-Yan JinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(1), 222–233; https://doi.org/10.2741/206010Download17Citations6Views
Oncogenesis and transforming viruses: the hepatitis B virus and hepatocellularcarcinoma – the etiopathogenic linkAlvin TC Lee, Caroline GL LeeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(1), 234–245; https://doi.org/10.2741/206110Download18Citations12Views
- Vaccines against human papillomavirusYen-Yu Lin, Hannah Alphs, Chien-Fu Hung, Richard B S Roden, T-C WuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(1), 246–264; https://doi.org/10.2741/206213Download12Citations12Views
- Human herpesvirus 8-encoded proteins with potential roles in virus-associated neoplasiaJohn NicholasFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(1), 265–281; https://doi.org/10.2741/206318Download32Citations17Views
- Papillomavirus genome structure, expression, and post-transcriptional regulationZhi-Ming Zheng, Carl C BakerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2286–2302; https://doi.org/10.2741/197170Download310Citations279Views
Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and its associated human cancers - Genetics, epigenetics, pathobiology and novel therapeuticsQian Tao, Lawrence S Young, Ciaran BJ Woodman, Paul G MurrayFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2672–2713; https://doi.org/10.2741/200037Download89Citations25Views