- Changping ZouAsssociate Professor, OB/Gyn, 263 Farmington Ave, MC1614, Farmington, CT 06030Interests: 25 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Combination of 4-HPR and oral contraceptive in monkey model of chemoprevention of ovarian cancerMolly Brewer, James Ranger-Moore, William Satterfield, Zengping Hao, ... Changping ZouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(6), 2260–2268; https://doi.org/10.2741/22283Downloads7Citations15Views
- Comparing the effect of ATRA, 4-HPR, and CD437 in bladder cancer cellsChangping Zou, Jianwei Zhou, Linxin Qian, Jean M Feugang, ... H Barton GrossmanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2007–2016; https://doi.org/10.2741/194215Downloads10Citations41Views
- Polymorphisms of metabolic enzyme genes, living habits and prostate cancer susceptibilityJie Yang, Hong-fei Wu, Wei Zhang, Min Gu, ... Li-xin QianFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2052–2060; https://doi.org/10.2741/19475Downloads10Citations21Views
- Intravesical N-(4-hydroxyphenyl) retinamide and adriamycin induces apoptosis in bladder cancerLixin Qian, Hong Ding, Jianwei Zhou, Xinru Wang, ... Changping ZouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2045–2051; https://doi.org/10.2741/19461Downloads4Citations28Views
- Women with HNPCC: a target population for the chemoprevention of gynecologic cancersRussell R Broaddus, Karen H LuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2077–2080; https://doi.org/10.2741/19505Downloads9Citations8Views
- Chemoprevention of breast cancer: current status and future prospectsXinhan Zhao, Linlin Li, Zhiyu WangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2249–2256; https://doi.org/10.2741/19675Downloads7Citations25Views
- Perinatal invasive malignant diseases: a review of twenty-five cases in South ChinaYanhong Yu, Leining Chen, Ying Zhong, Lingheng Kong, ... Hui ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2257–2263; https://doi.org/10.2741/19682Downloads11Views
- Growth inhibitory effects of quercetin on bladder cancer cellLi Ma, Jean Magloire Feugang, Patricia Konarski, Jian Wang, ... Zhingping WangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2275–2285; https://doi.org/10.2741/197012Downloads45Citations18Views
- Epigallocatechin gallate, the main ingredient of green tea induces apoptosis in breast cancer cellsXinhan Zhao, Honggang Tian, Xi Ma, Linlin LiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2428–2433; https://doi.org/10.2741/19804Downloads20Citations9Views
Nutritional and medicinal use of Cactus pear (Opuntia spp.) cladodes and fruitsJean Magloire Feugang, Patricia Konarski, Daming Zou, Florian Conrad Stintzing, Changping ZouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2574–2589; https://doi.org/10.2741/199288Downloads230Citations249Views