- Departments of Oncology, Pharmacology and Pathology, School of Medicine, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI, USAInterests: Molecular targeting; Cancer prevention; Drug discovery; Ubiquitin-proteasome pathways; Proteasome inhibitors; Natural products; Signaling; TherapeuticsSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Metals and their regulatory roles in ubiquitin-proteasome pathway
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Green tea polyphenols in the prevention of colon cancerNagi Kumar, David Shibata, James Helm, Domenico Coppola, Mokenge MalafaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(6), 2309–2315; https://doi.org/10.2741/223330Downloads56Citations44Views
- Immunotherapy as part of a multidisciplinary approach to melanoma treatmentAdam I. Riker, Richard Jove, Adil I. DaudFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 1–14; https://doi.org/10.2741/17754Downloads15Citations16Views
Structure-activity relationships OF N-methylthiolated beta-lactam antibiotics with C3 substitutions and their selective induction of apoptosis in human cancer cellsDeborah J. Kuhn, Yang Wang, Vesna Minic, Cristina Coates, ... Q. Ping DouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(2), 1183–1190; https://doi.org/10.2741/16114Downloads10Citations13Views
- Prevention of colorectal cancer using COX-2 inhibitors: basic science and clinical applicationsArthur J Chu, Ta-Hsu Chou, Ben D ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2697–2713; https://doi.org/10.2741/142918Downloads25Citations20Views
- The role of isoflavones in cancer chemopreventionFazlul H Sarkar, Yiwei LiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2714–2724; https://doi.org/10.2741/143014Downloads78Citations26Views
- Chemopreventive role of folic acid in colorectal cancerAdhip P N Majumdar, Udayini Kodali, Richard JaszewskiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2725–2732; https://doi.org/10.2741/14317Downloads16Citations15Views
- The promise and challenge toward the clinical application of maspin in cancerShijie ShengFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(5), 2733–2745; https://doi.org/10.2741/14328Downloads32Citations212Views
- Isoflavones in breast cancer chemoprevention: where do we go from here?Nagi Kumar, Kathryn Allen, Diane Riccardi, Aslamuzzaman Kazi, John HeineFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(5), 2927–2934; https://doi.org/10.2741/14485Downloads10Citations12Views
- Beta-lactams and their potential use as novel anticancer chemotherapeutics drugsDeborah Kuhn, Cristina Coates, Kenyon Daniel, Di Chen, ... Q Ping DouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2605–2617; https://doi.org/10.2741/142055Downloads49Citations105Views
- Green tea and tea polyphenols in cancer preventionDi Chen, Kenyon G Daniel, Deborah J Kuhn, Aslamuzzaman Kazi, ... Q Ping DouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2618–2631; https://doi.org/10.2741/142139Downloads66Citations252Views
- Sphingolipids in the chemoprevention of colon cancerEva M SchmelzFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2632–2639; https://doi.org/10.2741/142210Downloads36Citations15Views
Copper storage diseases: Menkes, Wilson's, and cancerKenyon G Daniel, R Hope Harbach, Wayne C Guida, Q Ping DouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(4), 2652–2662; https://doi.org/10.2741/142463Downloads107Citations137Views