- Santosh R. D MelloProfessor, Molecular, The Molecular and Cell Biology Department, FO 3.1, The University of Texas at Dallas, P.O. Box 830688, Richardson, Texas 75083-0688,Interests: 39 publications, 10 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience Experimental Biology and Medicine
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Diverse roles of Rho family GTPases in neuronal development, survival, and deathDaniel A. Linseman, Frances Alexandra LoucksFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(2), 657–676; https://doi.org/10.2741/271030Downloads105Citations55Views
Neuroinflammation in Parkinson's disease: Is there sufficient evidence for mechanism-based interventional therapy?Malú G. Tansey, Tamy C. Frank-Cannon, Melissa K. McCoy, Jae Kyung Lee, ... Thi A. TranFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(2), 709–717; https://doi.org/10.2741/271316Downloads85Citations78Views
- The autophagy-lysosomal degradation pathway: role in neurodegenerative disease and therapyJohn J. Shacka, Kevin A. Roth, Jianhua ZhangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(2), 718–736; https://doi.org/10.2741/271448Downloads98Citations196Views
- Class IIA HDACs in the regulation of neurodegenerationNazanin Majdzadeh, Brad E. Morrison, Santosh R. D'MelloFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 1072–1082; https://doi.org/10.2741/27458Downloads32Citations25Views
- Estrogens and progesterone as neuroprotectants: what animal models teach usMeharvan Singh, Nathalie Sumien, Cheryl Kyser, James W. SimpkinsFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 1083–1089; https://doi.org/10.2741/27466Downloads70Citations30Views
- Prolyl 4-hydroxylase activity-responsive transcription factors: from hydroxylation to gene expression and neuroprotectionAmbreena Siddiq, Leila R Aminova, Rajiv R RatanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(8), 2875–2887; https://doi.org/10.2741/28923Downloads30Citations18Views
- The role of signal transducers and activators of transcription in colon cancerLidija KlampferFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(8), 2888–2899; https://doi.org/10.2741/289319Downloads77Citations185Views