- Katherine BordenProfessor, Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Université de MontréalInterests: Not specified publications, Not specified grants, Editor of Not specified
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- PML links aberrant cytokine signaling and oncogenic stress to cellular senescenceVeronique Bourdeau, David Baudry, Gerardo FerbeyreFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(2), 475–485; https://doi.org/10.2741/325626Download23Citations30Views
- Perspectives in PML: a unifying framework for PML functionKatherine L.B. Borden, Biljana CuljkovicFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(2), 497–509; https://doi.org/10.2741/32589Download20Citations20Views
- PML nuclear bodies and their spatial relationships in the mammalian cell nucleusElizabeth Batty, Kirsten Jensen, Paul FreemontFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(3), 1182–1196; https://doi.org/10.2741/330216Download15Citations16Views
- PML nuclear bodies as sites of epigenetic regulationDora Torok, Reagan W. Ching, David P. Bazett-JonesFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(4), 1325–1336; https://doi.org/10.2741/331135Download41Citations27Views
- PML nuclear bodies in the pathogenesis of acute promyelocytic leukemia: active players or innocent bystanders?Nicola J.M. Brown, Michal Ramalho, Eva W. Pedersen, Eva Moravcsik, ... David GrimwadeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(5), 1684–1707; https://doi.org/10.2741/333322Download22Citations24Views
- Expanding PML's functional repertoire through post-translational mechanismsJessica N. Nichol, Luca A. Petruccelli, Wilson H. Miller, JrFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(6), 2293–2306; https://doi.org/10.2741/33804Download6Citations9Views
- PML NBs (ND10) and Daxx: from nuclear structure to protein functionCory R Lindsay, Viacheslav M Morozov, Alexander M IshovFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(18), 7132–7142; https://doi.org/10.2741/321616Download44Citations16Views