- Dong-Yan JinAssistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, 3/F Laboratory Block, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong KongInterests: 78 publications, 20 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Retrovirology, Journal of RNAi and Gene Silencing, Chinese Journal of Virology
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- The multiple checkpoint functions of CHK1 and CHK2 in maintenance of genome stabilityYue Chen, Randy Y.C. PoonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(13), 5016–5029;18Download3Views
- Telomere dysfunction, genome instability and cancerAnnie L.M. Cheung, Wen DengFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(6), 2075–2090; https://doi.org/10.2741/282520Download105Citations29Views
- Chromosome instability in yeast and its implications to the study of human cancerYanchang WangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(6), 2091–2102; https://doi.org/10.2741/28265Download5Citations4Views
- Mitotic checkpoint defects in human cancers and their implications to chemotherapyXianghong Wang, Hiu Wing Cheung, Abel C.S. Chun, Dong-Yan Jin, Yong-Chuan WongFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(6), 2103–2114; https://doi.org/10.2741/282719Download27Citations11Views