- Xianlin HanAssistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Box 8020, 660 S. Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110Interests: 76 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, American Journal of Alzheimer\\\\\\\'s Disease and Other Dementias
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Dual parallel liquid chromatography with dual mass spectrometry (LC2/MS2) for a total lipid analysisWilliam Craig ByrdwellFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(1), 100–120; https://doi.org/10.2741/26637Download34Citations103Views
- Lipidomics in triacylglycerol and cholesteryl ester oxidationArnis KuksisFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(9), 3203–3246; https://doi.org/10.2741/23076Download10Citations7Views
- Plant lipidomics: discerning biological function by profiling plant complex lipids using mass spectrometryRuth Welti, Jyoti Shah, Weiqi Li, Maoyin Li, ... Xuemin WangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(7), 2494–2506; https://doi.org/10.2741/225046Download126Citations39Views
- MALDI-TOF MS in lipidomicsJurgen Schiller, Rosmarie Suss, Beate Fuchs, Matthias Muller, ... Klaus ArnoldFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(7), 2568–2579; https://doi.org/10.2741/2255111Download139Citations188Views
- Myocardial lipidomics. Developments in myocardial nuclear lipidomicsCarolyn J. Albert, Dhanalakshmi S. Anbukumar, Julie K. Monda, Joseph T. Eckelkamp, David A. FordFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(7), 2750–2760; https://doi.org/10.2741/22695Download20Citations8Views