- Di ChenAssistant Professor, Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229-3900Interests: 30 publications, 3 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- A single clone of T cells may identify 'self' from 'non-self' through different recognition mechanismsYan-Ming Liu, Jing Luo, Di ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 1062–1063; https://doi.org/10.2741/27431Download4Views
- Bone morphogenetic protein-3 family members and their biological functionsJun Hino, Kenji Kangawa, Hisayuki Matsuo, Tsutomu Nohno, Shin-ichiro NishimatsuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(2), 1520–1529; https://doi.org/10.2741/135519Download23Citations60Views
- Signal transduction and biological functions of bone morphogenetic proteinsDi Chen, Ming Zhao, Stephen E. Harris, Zenghui MiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(1), 349–358; https://doi.org/10.2741/10906Download92Citations43Views
The immunophilin FKBP12: a molecular guardian of the TGF-β family type I receptorsTongwen Wang, Patricia K DonahoeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(1), 619–631; https://doi.org/10.2741/109523Download51Citations17Views
- The 26S proteasome system in the signaling pathways of TGF-beta superfamilyTongwen WangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 1109–1127; https://doi.org/10.2741/10577Download38Citations7Views
- Transcriptional regulation of BMP-2 activated genes in osteoblasts using gene expression microarray analysis: role of Dlx2 and Dlx5 transcription factorsStephen E. Harris, Dayong Guo, Marie A. Harris, Arvind Krishnaswamy, Alex LichtlerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 1249–1265; https://doi.org/10.2741/11708Download60Citations63Views
- BMP signaling and HOX transcription factors in limb developmentXuelin Li, Xu CaoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 805–812; https://doi.org/10.2741/115016Download13Citations10Views
- The role of Smads in BMP signalingRiko Nishimura, Kenji Hata, Fumiyo Ikeda, Takuma Matsubara, ... Toshiyuki YonedaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 275–284; https://doi.org/10.2741/104947Download35Citations19Views
- Function of bone morphogenetic protein signaling during mouse developmentYuji MishinaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(4), 855–869; https://doi.org/10.2741/109712Download64Citations6Views