- Mohammad AbedinAssociate Professor, Surgery, 245 N. 15th St,. MS 413Interests: 45; Abstracts-69 publications, Current- NIH grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience,Joint Editor,
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Molecular pathophysiology and physical chemistry of cholesterol gallstonesHelen H. Wang, Piero Portincasa, David Q.-H. WangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(2), 401–423; https://doi.org/10.2741/268843Download62Citations53Views
Molecular Pathogenesis of Hepatolithiasis — A Type of Low Phospholipid-Associated CholelithiasisJunichi Shoda, Yoichi Inada, Toshiaki OsugaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 669–675; https://doi.org/10.2741/182612Download12Citations6Views
- The molecular and metabolic basis of biliary cholesterol secretion and gallstone diseaseSilvana Zanlungo, Flavio NerviFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(6), 1166–1174; https://doi.org/10.2741/11932Download12Citations5Views
- The role of dietary fats in the pathogenesis of gallstonesNahum Méndez-Sánchez, Norberto C. Chavez-Tapia, Misael UribeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2003, 8(5), 420–427; https://doi.org/10.2741/111017Download14Citations14Views
- The role of biliary calcium in gallstone pathogenesisRobert V. RegeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2002, 7(5), 315–325; https://doi.org/10.2741/A92615Download4Citations8Views
- Role of biliary proteins and non-protein factors in kinetics of cholesterol crystallisation and gallstone growthMilan Jirsa, Albert K. GroenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(4), 154–167; https://doi.org/10.2741/jirsa2Download16Citations3Views
- Pathophysiology of gallstone pancreatitisAmy M. Lightner, Kimberly S. KirkwoodFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(4), 66–76; https://doi.org/10.2741/lightner66Download16Citations30Views
- The role of bacteria in gallstone pathogenesisAlexander Swidsinski, Sum P. LeeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2001, 6(4), 93–103; https://doi.org/10.2741/swidsinski15Download23Citations10Views