- Xiaodong ChengProfessor, University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInterests: 67 publications, 21 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, PLOS ONE, Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica, The Open Proteomics Journal, Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis, World Journal of Biological ChemistrySpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Cyclic nucleotide signaling and drug discovery
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Ovarian cancer: pathology, biology, and disease modelsDaniel G Rosen, Gong Yang, Guangzhi Liu, Imelda Mercado-Uribe, ... Jinsong LiuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(6), 2089–2102; https://doi.org/10.2741/336421Download64Citations131Views
- Chemical genetic screening of KRAS-based synthetic lethal inhibitors for pancreatic cancerZhenyu Ji, Fang C. Mei, Pedro L. Lory, Scott R. Gilbertson, ... Xiaodong ChengFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(8), 2904–2910; https://doi.org/10.2741/34214Download11Citations9Views
- The inflammatory network: bridging senescent stroma and epithelial tumorigenesisWeiwei Shan, Gong Yang, Jinsong LiuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(11), 4044–4057; https://doi.org/10.2741/35112Download18Citations6Views
- Oncogenic transformation and experimental models of human cancerAnna C. Schinzel, William C. HahnFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(1), 71–84; https://doi.org/10.2741/266123Download34Citations26Views
Proteomics analyses of ovarian caner using genetically defined human ovarian cancer modelsXiaodong Cheng, Travis W. Young, Fang C. MeiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(13), 5166–5174; https://doi.org/10.2741/25567Download2Citations9Views