- Peter WolfProfessor, Dermatology, Auenbruggerplatz 8, 8036 Graz, AustriaInterests: 110 publications, 10 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Experimental DermatologySpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Molecular mechanisms of photo(chemo)therapy
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Cutaneous sensory nerves: mediators of phototherapeutic effects?Franz Josef Legat, Peter WolfFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(13), 4921–4931; https://doi.org/10.2741/357719Downloads10Citations35Views
- Molecular mechanisms of photodynamic therapyBernhard Ortel, Christopher R. Shea, Piergiacomo Calzavara-PintonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(11), 4157–4172; https://doi.org/10.2741/352075Downloads63Citations106Views
- Regulation of cellular immunity by Photo(chemo)therapySonja Alexandra Grundmann, Stefan BeissertFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(11), 4326–4336; https://doi.org/10.2741/353013Downloads5Citations20Views
- Significance of heat shock proteins in the skin upon UV exposureConstanze Jonak, Gabriele Klosner, Franz TrautingerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(12), 4758–4768; https://doi.org/10.2741/356553Downloads24Citations105Views
- Extracorporeal photoimmunotherapy-photopheresisTheresa Dani, Robert KnoblerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(12), 4769–4777; https://doi.org/10.2741/356650Downloads11Citations543Views