- Masahiro KinoshitaProfessor, International Innovation Center, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, JapanInterests: - publications, - grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Water transport in aquaporins: molecular dynamics simulationsMitsunori IkeguchiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(4), 1283–1291; https://doi.org/10.2741/330818Download8Citations37Views
- Free-energy landscapes of proteins in solution by generalized-ensemble simulationsYuji SugitaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(4), 1292–1303; https://doi.org/10.2741/330910Download5Citations11Views
- Roles of water in protein structure and function studied by molecular liquid theoryTakashi ImaiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(4), 1387–1402; https://doi.org/10.2741/33146Download6Citations7Views
- A quantum chemical approach to biological reaction with a theory of solutionsHideaki TakahashiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(5), 1745–1760; https://doi.org/10.2741/33371Download2Citations4Views
- Roles of translational motion of water molecules in sustaining lifeMasahiro KinoshitaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(9), 3419–3454; https://doi.org/10.2741/346311Download66Citations25Views
- Thermodynamic, hydration and structural characteristics of alpha,alpha-trehaloseTakao Furuki, Kazuyuki Oku, Minoru SakuraiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(9), 3523–3535; https://doi.org/10.2741/346832Download17Citations29Views
- Free-energy analysis of solvation with the method of energy representationNobuyuki MatubayasiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(9), 3536–3549; https://doi.org/10.2741/34697Download13Citations14Views