- Xinjie LuSenior lecturer, Protein Biochemistry, Manresa Road, London, SW3 6LRInterests: 35 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Radiolabelled RGD peptides and peptidomimetics for tumour targetingRoland Haubner, Clemens DecristoforoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(3), 872–886; https://doi.org/10.2741/328311Download56Citations18Views
- Application of RGD-containing peptides as imaging probes for alphavbeta3 expressionIngrid Dijkgraaf, Ambros J. Beer, Hans-Jurgen WesterFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(3), 887–899; https://doi.org/10.2741/32846Download60Citations18Views
- Hemostatic effects of recombinant DisBa-01, a disintegrin from Bothrops alternatusAlexandre Kauskot, Marcia R Cominetti, Oscar H P Ramos, Iga Bechyne, ... Arnaud BonnefoyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(17), 6604–6616; https://doi.org/10.2741/31769Download16Citations17Views
- Disintegrins in health and diseaseMary Ann McLane, Torsten Joerger, Alaa MahmoudFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(17), 6617–6637; https://doi.org/10.2741/317716Download46Citations75Views