- Simone MocellinM.D., Oncological and Surgical Sciences, via Giustiniani 2, 35128 Padova - ItalyInterests: 83 publications, 12 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Journal of Translational Medicine, International Journal of Cancer Research, Reviews on Recent Clinical Trials
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- TNF-based isolated hepatic perfusionEmily C. Bellavance, H Richard Alexander, JrFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(5), 1771–1784; https://doi.org/10.2741/33393Download2Citations14Views
TNF: A master switch for inflammation to cancerGautam Sethi, Bokyung Sung, Bharat B. AggarwalFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(13), 5094–5107; https://doi.org/10.2741/3066118Download282Citations282Views
- TNF: a moonlighting protein at the interface between cancer and infectionHarald Hundsberger, Alexander Verin, Christoph Wiesner, Maren Pflüger, ... Rudolf LucasFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(14), 5374–5386; https://doi.org/10.2741/308713Download26Citations5Views
- Tumor necrosis factor (TNF) biology and cell deathLoris Bertazza, Simone MocellinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(7), 2736–2743; https://doi.org/10.2741/288110Download40Citations15Views
- TNF and cancer: the two sides of the coinSimone Mocellin, Donato NittiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(7), 2774–2783; https://doi.org/10.2741/288422Download58Citations12Views
TNF and manipulation of the tumor cell – stromal interface: "ways to make chemotherapy effective"Ann LB Seynhaeve, Alexander MM Eggermont, Timo LM ten HagenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(8), 3034–3045; https://doi.org/10.2741/29086Download10Citations15Views
- Strategies to enhance the anticancer potential of TNFPierluigi Pilati, Carlo Riccardo Rossi, Simone MocellinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(8), 3181–3193; https://doi.org/10.2741/29192Download8Citations2Views