- Rashmi HegdeAssociate Professor, Division of Developmental Biology, Department of Pediatrics, 3333 Burnet Avenue, 2566 CHRF, Cincinnati OH 45229Interests: 25 publications, 3 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Evolutionary and biophysical relationships among the papillomavirus E2 proteinsDukagjin M. Blakaj, Narcis Fernandez-Fuentes, Zigui Chen, Rashmi Hegde, ... Michael BrenowitzFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(3), 900–917; https://doi.org/10.2741/32854Downloads15Citations40Views
- The papillomavirus E2 DNA binding domainGonzalo de Prat-Gay, Kevin Gaston, Daniel O CiceroFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(15), 6006–6021; https://doi.org/10.2741/313211Downloads13Citations25Views
- Structure and function of the papillomavirus E6 protein and its interacting proteinsYuqi Liu, James D. BalejaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(1), 121–134; https://doi.org/10.2741/266428Downloads24Citations62Views
- Combination of radiofrequency ablation and immunotherapyFrancesco F. Fagnoni, Alessandro Zerbini, Guido Pelosi, Gabriele MissaleFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(1), 369–381; https://doi.org/10.2741/268629Downloads46Citations47Views
- Papillomavirus E6 and E7 proteins and their cellular targetsTrisha M. Wise-Draper, Susanne I. WellsFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 1003–1017; https://doi.org/10.2741/273982Downloads124Citations211Views