- Pia RagnoProfessor, Chemistry, Via Ponte Don Melillo, Fisciano (Salerno), ItalyInterests: 24 publications, grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Biochemical properties of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1Daniel Miotto Dupont, Jeppe Buur Madsen, Thomas Kristensen, Julie Stove Bodker, ... Peter Andre AndreasenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(4), 1337–1361; https://doi.org/10.2741/331224Download77Citations65Views
- The collagen receptor uPARAP/Endo180Lars H. Engelholm, Signe Ingvarsen, Henrik J. Jürgensen, Thore Hillig, ... Niels BehrendtFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(6), 2103–2114; https://doi.org/10.2741/336591Download40Citations67Views
- Multiple activities of a multifaceted receptor: roles of cleaved and soluble uPARNunzia Montuori, Pia RagnoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(7), 2494–2503; https://doi.org/10.2741/339238Download52Citations63Views
- Structure, function and antagonists of urokinase-type plasminogen activatorMaria Vincenza Carriero, Paola Franco, Imma Vocca, Daniela Alfano, ... Maria Patrizia StoppelliFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(10), 3782–3794; https://doi.org/10.2741/348884Download29Citations54Views
- The urokinase receptor as an entertainer of signal transductionSilvia D'Alessio, Francesco BlasiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(12), 4575–4587; https://doi.org/10.2741/355016Download71Citations15Views
- The plasminogen activation system in inflammationMario Del Rosso, Gabriella Fibbi, Marco Pucci, Francesca Margheri, Simona SerratiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(12), 4667–4686; https://doi.org/10.2741/303215Download50Citations19Views
- Structure and ligand interactions of the urokinase receptor (uPAR)Magnus Kjaergaard, Line V. Hansen, Benedikte Jacobsen, Henrik Gardsvoll, Michael PlougFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(14), 5441–5461; https://doi.org/10.2741/309224Download48Citations16Views
- Intact and cleaved uPAR forms: diagnostic and prognostic value in cancerMorten G Rasch, Ida K Lund, Charlotte E Almasi, Gunilla Hoyer-HansenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(17), 6752–6762; https://doi.org/10.2741/318616Download46Citations14Views