- Kenichi YoshidaInstructor, Departme, Department of Life Sciences, 1-1-1 Higashimita, Tama-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 214-8571, JapanInterests: 43 publications, 3 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Chromatin remodeling during mitosis: a structure-based code?Spyros D. Georgatos, Yolanda Markaki, Anastasia Christogianni, Anastasia S. PolitouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(6), 2017–2027; https://doi.org/10.2741/336015Download18Citations17Views
- Generation and management of excess histones during the cell cycleRakesh Kumar Singh, Johanna Paik, Akash GunjanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(8), 3145–3158; https://doi.org/10.2741/344112Download20Citations66Views
- Apolipoprotein E may be a critical factor in hormone therapy neuroprotectionRobert G. Struble, Craig Cady, Britto P Nathan, Mary McAseyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(14), 5387–5405; https://doi.org/10.2741/30886Download19Citations3Views
ATP-dependent Chromatin Remodeling Enzymes and their Various Roles in Cell Cycle ControlStefano Morettini, Valerie Podhraski, Alexandra LusserFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(14), 5522–5532; https://doi.org/10.2741/30966Download12Citations10Views
Unreplicated DNA in mitosis precludes condensin binding and chromosome condensation in S. cerevisiaeStanimir Dulev, Luis Aragon, Alexander StrunnikovFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(15), 5838–5846; https://doi.org/10.2741/31203Download5Citations4Views
- Geminin organizes the molecular platform to balance cellular proliferation and differentiationKenichi YoshidaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(8), 2984–2992; https://doi.org/10.2741/228812Download5Citations10Views