- Kevin BuntingAssociate Professor, Medicine-Hematology/Oncology, 10900 Euclid Avenue, WRB 2-131Interests: 35 publications, 2 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Regulation of hematopoietic cell development and function by Stat3Pamela A. HankeyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(14), 5273–5290; https://doi.org/10.2741/359722Download25Citations26Views
- The dark and the bright side of Stat3: proto-oncogene and tumor-suppressorAndrea Ecker, Olivia Simma, Andrea Hoelbl, Lukas Kenner, ... Veronika SexlFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(8), 2944–2958; https://doi.org/10.2741/342515Download38Citations14Views
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases in the JAK/STAT pathwayDan Xu, Cheng-Kui QuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(13), 4925–4932; https://doi.org/10.2741/305152Download186Citations153Views
- The different functions of Stat5 and chromatin alteration through Stat5 proteinsJan-Wilhelm Kornfeld, Florian Grebien, Marc A Kerenyi, Katrin Friedbichler, ... Richard MorigglFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(16), 6237–6254; https://doi.org/10.2741/31515Download35Citations9Views
- Of alphas and betas: distinct and overlapping functions of STAT3 isoformsSarah Dewilde, Alessandro Vercelli, Roberto Chiarle, Valeria PoliFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(17), 6501–6514; https://doi.org/10.2741/317025Download34Citations20Views
- STAT5 signaling in normal and pathologic hematopoiesisKevin D BuntingFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(8), 2807–2820; https://doi.org/10.2741/227428Download54Citations8Views