- Department of Biochemistry, College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh 11451, Saudi ArabiaInterests: Biomedical sciences (clinical biochemistry, biomarkers, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, inflammation, metabolomics, animal models, pharmacology, toxicology, molecular genetics); Nanomedicine (immunological response of nanomaterials, safety and biocompatibility, targeted drug delivery, diagnostic and therapeutic potentials of nanomaterials); Bioinformatics and digital health (biomedical software development, clinical trials, evolutionary bioinformatics, microarray data analysis, phylogenetic analysis); Animal biotechnology (cytotoxicity assays, cellular responses to environmental stressors, oxygen consumption rate, DNA barcoding, molecular conservation)
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- A Web-based platform for interdisciplinary biomedical researchGuenter Schreier, Juergen Messmer, Guenter Rauchegger, Robert Modre-Osprian, Ruth LadensteinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(7), 2738–2746; https://doi.org/10.2741/34104Download4Citations16Views
- Neurotoxic effects of antineoplastic drugs: the lesson of pre-clinical studiesGuido Cavaletti, Gabriella Nicolini, Paola MarmiroliFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(9), 3506–3524; https://doi.org/10.2741/29455Download22Citations12Views
- Tandem repeats in human disorders: mechanisms and evolutionPratibha Siwach, Subramaniam GaneshFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(12), 4467–4484; https://doi.org/10.2741/30176Download20Citations14Views
- Methods and protocols for the assessment of protein allergenicity and cross-reactivityJoo Chuan Tong, Martti Tapani TammiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(13), 4882–4888; https://doi.org/10.2741/30472Download5Citations4Views
- The neuroprotective mechanism of action of the multimodal drug ladostigilOrly Weinreb, Tamar Amit, Orit Bar-Am, Merav Yogev-Falach, Moussa B.H. YoudimFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(13), 5131–5137; https://doi.org/10.2741/306912Download28Citations12Views
Prostaglandins in labor – a translational approachAbdul H Khan, Ray J Carson, Scott M NelsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(15), 5794–5809; https://doi.org/10.2741/311711Download26Citations103Views
- Prediction of protein allergenicity using local description of amino acid sequenceJoo Chuan Tong, Martti T TammiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(16), 6072–6078; https://doi.org/10.2741/31387Download16Citations11Views
- Neurotoxicity of pesticides: a brief reviewLucio G. Costa, Gennaro Giordano, Marina Guizzetti, Annabella VitaloneFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(4), 1240–1249; https://doi.org/10.2741/2758349Download216Citations361Views
- Towards a quantitative perception of human-microbial co-evolutionIgor MokrousovFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(13), 4818–4825; https://doi.org/10.2741/24301Download7Citations4Views