- Atsuhiro IchiharaAssisstant Professor, Internal Medicine, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-8582, JapanInterests: 60 publications, 10 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- A peptide YY inhibits the human renin activity in a pH dependent mannerAfroza Sultana, A H M Nurun Nabi, Kazal B. Biswas, Miki Takemoto, Fumiaki SuzukiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(9), 3286–3291; https://doi.org/10.2741/34515Downloads2Citations15Views
- Pathologic roles of prorenin and (pro)renin receptor in the eyeShingo Satofuka, Atsuhiro Ichihara, Norihiro Nagai, Kazuo Tsubota, ... Susumu IshidaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(10), 3884–3895; https://doi.org/10.2741/29763Downloads11Citations14Views
- Renin and prorenin disappearance in humans post-nephrectomy: evidence for binding?Manne Krop, Jan H.B. de Bruyn, Frans H.M. Derkx, Alexander H. J. DanserFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(10), 3931–3939; https://doi.org/10.2741/29816Downloads2Citations24Views
- Non-proteolytic activation of prorenin: activation by (pro)renin receptor and its inhibition by a prorenin prosegment, "decoy peptide"M Nasir Uddin, A H M Nurun Nabi, Tsutomu Nakagawa, Atsuhiro Ichihara, ... Fumiaki SuzukiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(2), 745–753; https://doi.org/10.2741/27169Downloads10Citations30Views
- Role of "handle" region of prorenin prosegment in the non-proteolytic activation of prorenin by binding to membrane anchored (pro)renin receptorNabi AHM Nurun, Nasir M. Uddin, Tsutomu Nakagawa, Hideyuki Iwata, ... Fumiaki SuzukiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(13), 4810–4817; https://doi.org/10.2741/242919Downloads49Citations22Views