- Alberto OrtizAssociate Chief of N, Nephrology, Dialisis. Fundacion Jimenez Diaz. Av Reyes Catolicos 2, 28040 MadridInterests: 103 publications, 12 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Peritoneal Dialysis International
- Corina LorzUnidad de Dialisis, Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Av Reyes Catolicos 2, 28040 Madrid, SpainInterests: 26 publications, 8 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in To die or not to die: following the TRAIL
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Trail and kidney diseaseCorina Lorz, Alberto Benito, Alvaro C. Ucero, Beatriz Santamaría, Alberto OrtizFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(10), 3740–3749; https://doi.org/10.2741/348532Download11Citations24Views
- TWEAKing renal injuryAna Belen Sanz, Juan Antonio Moreno, Maria Dolores Sanchez-Nino, Alvaro C Ucero, ... Alberto OrtizFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(2), 580–589; https://doi.org/10.2741/27037Download9Citations14Views
- Tweak and FN14 in central nervous system health and diseaseManuel YepesFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(8), 2772–2781; https://doi.org/10.2741/22718Download19Citations9Views
- TWEAK and Fn14. New players in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosisLuis M. Blanco-Colio, Jose L. Martín-Ventura, Begoña Munoz-Garcia, Juan A. Moreno, ... Jesus EgidoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(10), 3648–3655; https://doi.org/10.2741/23417Download38Citations9Views
- Role of TWEAK and Fn14 in tumor biologyJeffrey A. Winkles, Nhan L. Tran, Sharron A. N. Brown, Nichole Stains, ... Michael E. BerensFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(7), 2761–2771; https://doi.org/10.2741/227023Download35Citations16Views