- Jose de la FuentePhD, SaBio Instituto de Investigacion en Recursos Cinegeticos IREC (CSIC-UCLM-JCCM), 13005 Ciudad Real, SpainInterests: Over 45 publications, Over 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- The role of saliva in tick feedingIvo M.B. Francischetti, Anderson Sa-Nunes, Ben J. Mans, Isabel M. Santos, Jose M.C. RibeiroFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(6), 2051–2088; https://doi.org/10.2741/336353Download361Citations183Views
- Molecular characterization of tick-virus interactionsPatricia A. NuttallFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(7), 2466–2483; https://doi.org/10.2741/339028Download29Citations29Views
- Genetic basis and impact of tick acaricide resistanceRodrigo Rosario-Cruz, Consuelo Almazan, Robert J. Miller, Delia Ines Dominguez-Garcia, ... Jose de la FuenteFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(7), 2657–2665; https://doi.org/10.2741/340325Download58Citations54Views
- Tick-borne pathogens, transmission rates and climate changeAgustin Estrada-PenaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(7), 2674–2687; https://doi.org/10.2741/340531Download36Citations57Views
- An overview of systematics and evolution of ticksSantiago Nava, Alberto A. Guglielmone, Atilio J. MangoldFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(8), 2857–2877; https://doi.org/10.2741/3418118Download113Citations154Views
Molecular characterization of the tick-Borrelia interfaceAravinda Manu de Silva, Katharine Rose Tyson, Utpal PalFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(8), 3051–3063; https://doi.org/10.2741/343420Download20Citations22Views
- Piroplasmids and ticks: a long-lasting intimate relationshipMonica Florin-Christensen, Leonhard SchnittgerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(8), 3064–3073; https://doi.org/10.2741/343516Download34Citations123Views
Molecular characterization of Ehrlichia interactions with tick cells and macrophagesRoman Reddy Ganta, Lalitha Peddireddi, Gwi-Moon Seo, Sarah Elizabeth Dedonder, ... Stephen Keith ChapesFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(9), 3259–3273; https://doi.org/10.2741/34492Download12Citations6Views
- Overview: Ticks as vectors of pathogens that cause disease in humans and animalsJose de la Fuente, Agustin Estrada-Pena, Jose M Venzal, Katherine M Kocan, Daniel E SonenshineFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(18), 6938–6946; https://doi.org/10.2741/3200185Download457Citations273Views
- Targeting the tick-pathogen interface for novel control strategiesJose de la Fuente, Katherine M Kocan, Consuelo Almazan, Edmour F BlouinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(18), 6947–6956; https://doi.org/10.2741/32017Download33Citations9Views
Advances toward understanding the molecular biology of the Anaplasma-tick interfaceKatherine M Kocan, Jose de la Fuente, Edmour F BlouinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(18), 7032–7045; https://doi.org/10.2741/320813Download26Citations23Views
- Hormonal regulation of metamorphosis and reproduction in ticksR Michael Roe, Kevin V Donohue, Sayed M S Khalil, Daniel E SonenshineFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(18), 7250–7268; https://doi.org/10.2741/322615Download21Citations17Views