- Catherine BrennerDr, INSERM UMR-S 769, 5 rue JB Clement, 92296 Châtenay-Malabry, FranceInterests: 140 publications, 11 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Apoptosis and mitochondria
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Role of the Hepatitis B virus proteins in pro- and anti-apoptotic processesNadine Assrir, Patrick Soussan, Dina Kremsdorf, Jean-Michel RossignolFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(1), 12–24; https://doi.org/10.2741/360210Download12Citations21Views
- LEI/L-DNase II: interplay between caspase-dependent and independent pathwaysAlicia Torriglia, Chloe LepretreFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(13), 4836–4847; https://doi.org/10.2741/35727Download16Citations9Views
- Genetic cell culture screens reveal mitochondrial apoptosis controlStefan Grimm, Bevan LinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(4), 1471–1478; https://doi.org/10.2741/331811Download4Citations10Views
- Apoptotic signaling cascades operating in poliovirus-infected cellsBruno Blondel, Arnaud Autret, Cynthia Brisac, Sandra Martin-Latil, ... Florence Colbere-GarapinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(6), 2181–2192; https://doi.org/10.2741/337010Download6Citations13Views
- Role of the permeability transition pore complex in lethal inter-organelle crosstalkOssama Sharaf El Dein, Cindy Gallerne, Aurelien Deniaud, Catherine Brenner, Christophe LemaireFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(9), 3465–3482; https://doi.org/10.2741/34656Download19Citations7Views
- Pharmacological screening and enzymatic assays for apoptosisAnne-Sophie Belzacq-Casagrande, Cecile Martel, Claire Pertuiset, Annie Borgne-Sanchez, ... Catherine BrennerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(9), 3550–3562; https://doi.org/10.2741/34706Download18Citations10Views
- The mitochondrial outer membrane protein import machinery: a new player in apoptosis?Elise Petit, Lisa Oliver, Francois M. ValletteFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(9), 3563–3570; https://doi.org/10.2741/34716Download9Citations7Views
- Mitochondria, Bcl-2 family proteins and apoptosomes: of worms, flies and menJessie Colin, Sebastien Gaumer, Isabelle Guenal, Bernard MignotteFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(11), 4127–4137; https://doi.org/10.2741/35177Download17Citations15Views
- News and views on mitochondrial water transportPatrizia Gena, Elena Fanelli, Catherine Brenner, Maria Svelto, Giuseppe CalamitaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(11), 4189–4198; https://doi.org/10.2741/352229Download15Citations20Views
- Tickets for p53 journey among organellesIoana Ferecatu, Vincent Rincheval, Bernard Mignotte, Jean-Luc VayssiereFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(11), 4214–4228; https://doi.org/10.2741/35248Download13Citations12Views
- Death of effector memory T cells characterizes AIDSLaforge Mireille, Senik Anna, Cumont Marie-Christine, Monceaux Valerie, ... Estaquier JeromeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(11), 4386–4400; https://doi.org/10.2741/35352Download7Views