- Mouldy SioudSenior Scientist, Pr, Immunology, Molecular Medecine Group, Montebello, N-310, Oslo, NorwayInterests: 116 (cited in PubMed) publications, 10 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Molecular Biotechnology, Journal of RNAi and Gene SilencingSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in RNA interference: from basic to medical applications
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Vector-based delivery of siRNAs: in vitro and in vivo challengesSebastien Walchli, Mouldy SioudFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(9), 3488–3493; https://doi.org/10.2741/29434Downloads13Citations32Views
- Does the understanding of immune activation by RNA predict the design of safe siRNAs?Mouldy SioudFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(11), 4379–4392; https://doi.org/10.2741/301113Downloads23Citations17Views
- Host CD147 blockade by small interfering RNAs suppresses growth of human colon cancer xenograftsDietmar Abraham, Karin Zins, Mouldy Sioud, Trevor Lucas, Seyedhossein AharinejadFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(14), 5571–5579; https://doi.org/10.2741/31007Downloads12Citations182Views
- Modulation of tumor associated macrophages in solid tumorsTrevor Lucas, Dietmar Abraham, Seyedhossein AharinejadFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(14), 5580–5588; https://doi.org/10.2741/31016Downloads21Citations18Views
Involvement of Dcr1 in post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression in Schizosaccharomyces pombeLise-Andree Gobeil, Pierre Plante, Mina Rohani, Marc Ouellette, Patrick ProvostFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(6), 2203–2215; https://doi.org/10.2741/28357Downloads8Citations45Views
- Intron-mediated RNA interference and microRNA (miRNA)Shi-Lung Lin, Hoon Kim, Shao-Yao YingFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(6), 2216–2230; https://doi.org/10.2741/283623Downloads45Citations42Views
- Protein interactions and complexes in human microRNA biogenesis and functionMarjorie P. Perron, Patrick ProvostFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(7), 2537–2547; https://doi.org/10.2741/286523Downloads109Citations236Views