- Hriday DasAssociate Professor, Pharmacology and Neuroscience, 3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76107Interests: Twenty eight (28) publications, R01HL49481 (aprox. $140,000/year direct cost) grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Current status in alzheimers research
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Simulation model for combined motion of myosin cross-bridges agrees with experimental dataPeter Marandos, Krishna MiddeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(8), 1398–1410; https://doi.org/10.2741/42905Downloads7Views
- MLL histone methylases in gene expression, hormone signaling and cell cycleKhairul I. Ansari, Bibhu P. Mishra, Subhrangsu S. MandalFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(9), 3483–3495; https://doi.org/10.2741/346612Downloads42Citations44Views
- ADR1 interacts with a down-stream positive element to activate PS1 transcriptionHriday K. Das, Myrna L. BaezFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(9), 3439–3447; https://doi.org/10.2741/29382Downloads8Citations15Views
- Transcriptional regulation of the presenilin-1 gene: implication in Alzheimer's diseaseHriday K. DasFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 822–832; https://doi.org/10.2741/272334Downloads20Citations48Views
- Brain chemotherapy from the bench to the clinic: targeting neuronal survival with small molecule inhibitors of apoptosisPaul C. Chin, Santosh R. D'MelloFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 552–568; https://doi.org/10.2741/15513Citations9Views
- Genes implicated in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's diseaseHriday K. Das, Harbans LalFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 1997, 2(4), 253–259; https://doi.org/10.2741/A1882Downloads1Citations8Views