Convergent mechanisms in the pathology and treatment of psychiatric disorders: a focus on lipid metabolism
- Elizabeth A. ThomasAssociate Professor, Molecular Biology, 10550 North Torrey Pines RdInterests: 55 publications, 4 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience,Special Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Neuroglialpharmacology: white matter pathophysiologies and psychiatric treatmentsGeorge BartzokisFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(7), 2695–2733; https://doi.org/10.2741/388115Download41Citations25Views
- Lipogenic effects of psychotropic drugs: focus on the SREBP systemJohan Ferno, Silje Skrede, Audun Osland Vik-Mo, Goran Jassim, ... Vidar Martin SteenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(1), 49–60; https://doi.org/10.2741/367524Download19Citations28Views
- The neurobiology of APOE in schizophrenia and mood disordersAndrew Stuart Gibbons, Madhara Udawela, Won Je Jeon, Myoung Suk Seo, ... Brian DeanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(3), 962–979; https://doi.org/10.2741/372939Download15Citations42Views
- Sphingolipid abnormalities in psychiatric disorders: a missing link in pathology?Sujatha Narayan, Elizabeth A ThomasFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(5), 1797–1810; https://doi.org/10.2741/382228Download20Citations35Views