- Sophie Mouillet-RichardToxicology, Pharmacology, and Cellular Signaling, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité Mixtes de Recherche-S1124, Université Paris Descartes, Paris, FranceInterests: publications, grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- The role of lipid rafts in prion protein biologyVictoria Lewis, Nigel M. HooperFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(1), 151–168; https://doi.org/10.2741/368129Download58Citations32Views
- Understanding the neurospecificity of Prion protein signalingBenoit Schneider, Mathea Pietri, Elodie Pradines, Damien Loubet, ... Sophie Mouillet-RichardFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(1), 169–186; https://doi.org/10.2741/368212Download22Citations18Views
- Biological properties of the PrP-like Shadoo proteinNathalie Daude, David WestawayFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(4), 1505–1516; https://doi.org/10.2741/380110Download15Citations19Views
- Copper, endoproteolytic processing of the prion protein and cell signallingCathryn Louise Haigh, Shai Y Marom, Steven John CollinsFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(3), 1086–1104; https://doi.org/10.2741/36635Download17Citations13Views
- Cellular roles of the prion protein in association with reggie/flotillin microdomainsGonzalo P. Solis, Edward Malaga-Trillo, Helmut Plattner, Claudia A. O. StuermerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(3), 1075–1085; https://doi.org/10.2741/366211Download14Citations16Views
Interactions between PrPc and other ligands with the 37-kDa/67-kDa laminin receptorVusi Mbazima, Bianca Da Costa Dias, Aadilah Omar, Katarina Jovanovic, Stefan F T WeissFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(3), 1150–1163; https://doi.org/10.2741/366719Download31Citations29Views