- Clark BlatteisProfessor, Physiology, 894 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38163Interests: 3 books, 195 peer-reviewed articles, 192 abstracts publications, 2 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, American Journal of Physiology
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Central neural pathways for thermoregulationShaun F. Morrison, Kazuhiro NakamuraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(1), 74–104; https://doi.org/10.2741/3677202Download406Citations347Views
- Behavioral thermoregulation in mammals: a reviewJeremy Terrien, Martine Perret, Fabienne AujardFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(4), 1428–1444; https://doi.org/10.2741/3797306Download180Citations289Views
- Brain temperature homeostasis: physiological fluctuations and pathological shiftsEugene A KiyatkinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(1), 73–92; https://doi.org/10.2741/360829Download123Citations99Views
- Human thermoregulation: separating thermal and nonthermal effects on heat lossGlen P. Kenny, W. Shane JourneayFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(1), 259–290; https://doi.org/10.2741/362075Download79Citations66Views
- The interrelationship between sleep regulation and thermoregulationKurt Krauchi, Tom DeboerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(2), 604–625; https://doi.org/10.2741/3636103Download93Citations108Views
- Aging and the control of human skin blood flowLacy A Holowatz, Caitlin Thompson-Torgerson, W. Larry KenneyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(2), 718–739; https://doi.org/10.2741/36428Download73Citations20Views
- Thermal comfort: research and practiceJoost van Hoof, Mitja Mazej, Jan L. M. HensenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(2), 765–788; https://doi.org/10.2741/364565Download72Citations68Views