- Anna Di CosmoAssociate Professor, Structural and functional biology, Complesso Monte Sant\\\'angelo - Via Cintia 20136 NapoliInterests: 90 publications, 10 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, The Open Journal of ZoologySpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Parallel evolution of nitric oxide signaling: diversity of synthesis and memory pathwaysLeonid L Moroz, Andrea B KohnFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(6), 2008–2051; https://doi.org/10.2741/383733Downloads47Citations71Views
- Hypoxia-induced modulation of the respiratory CPGHarold J. Bell, Naweed I. SyedFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(10), 3825–3835; https://doi.org/10.2741/349116Downloads6Citations46Views
- Plasticity in the effects of sulfated and nonsulfated sulfakinin on heart contractionsRuthann Nichols, Beth Manoogian, Emilie Walling, Melissa MispelonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(11), 4035–4043; https://doi.org/10.2741/35105Downloads22Citations13Views
- Neural mechanisms coordinating the female reproductive system in the locustAngela B. LangeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(11), 4401–4415; https://doi.org/10.2741/353623Downloads25Citations55Views
- Non-synaptic neuronal mechanisms of learning and memory in gastropod molluscsPaul R. Benjamin, György Kemenes, Ildikó KemenesFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(11), 4051–4057; https://doi.org/10.2741/299314Downloads19Citations232Views