Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- An update on the role of carboxypeptidase U (TAFIa) in fibrinolysisEvelien Heylen, Johan Willemse, Dirk HendriksFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(7), 2427–2450; https://doi.org/10.2741/386414Download17Citations12Views
- Plasminogen activator inhibitor (PAI)-1 in vascular inflammation and thrombosisYoshimasa AsoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(8), 2957–2966; https://doi.org/10.2741/228530Download98Citations117Views
- Activated protein C in sepsis and beyond: update 2006Lisa J. Toltl, Lucy Y. Y. Shin, Patricia C. Y. LiawFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(5), 1963–1972; https://doi.org/10.2741/22024Download9Citations8Views
- A role for procarboxypepidase U (TAFI) in thrombosisJohan L Willemse, Dirk F HendriksFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(5), 1973–1987; https://doi.org/10.2741/22036Download26Citations13Views
- Protein C anticoagulant activity in relation to anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptotic activitiesLaurent O Mosnier, John H GriffinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2381–2399; https://doi.org/10.2741/197721Download41Citations201Views
Blood coagulation-dependent inflammation. Coagulation-dependent inflammation and inflammation-dependent thrombosisSvetlana StrukovaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 59–80; https://doi.org/10.2741/178012Download84Citations60Views
- Inhibition of thrombin: relevance to anti-thrombosis strategyGarry X. ShenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 113–120; https://doi.org/10.2741/17838Download8Citations5Views
- Factor Xa inhibitors: new anti-thrombotic agents and their characteristicsMasahiro Ieko, Takashi Tarumi, Toru Nakabayashi, Mika Yoshida, ... Takao KoikeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 232–248; https://doi.org/10.2741/17944Download15Citations8Views
Role of Tissue Factor in Thrombosis. Coagulation-Inflammation-Thrombosis circuitArthur J. ChuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 256–271; https://doi.org/10.2741/17966Download28Citations6Views
- Blood clotting, inflammation, and thrombosis in cardiovascular events: perspectivesChristopher J. Boos, Gergory Y.H. LipFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 328–336; https://doi.org/10.2741/180010Download17Citations11Views
- Platelet-leukocyte aggregates and derived microparticles in inflammation, vascular remodelling and thrombosisLilian McGregor, Juliette Martin, John L. McGregorFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 830–837; https://doi.org/10.2741/184014Download55Citations19Views
- Platelet aggregation: involvement of thrombin and fibrin(ogen)Ton Lisman, Cees Weeterings, Philip G. de GrootFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(3), 2504–2517; https://doi.org/10.2741/171581Download38Citations44Views
- Inflammation-dependent thrombosisDaniel D. Myers, Thomas W. WakefieldFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(3), 2750–2757; https://doi.org/10.2741/17324Download22Citations12Views