Factor VIIa, tissue factor, and tissue factor pathway inhibitor: roles in hemostasis, thrombosis and beyond
- L. Vijaya Mohan RaoProfessor of Biochem, Biochemistry, 11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708Interests: 135 publications, 20 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience ; Pathophysiology of Haemostasis and Thrombosis; Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology (past)Special Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Factor VIIa, tissue factor, and tissue factor pathway inhibitor: roles in hemostasis, thrombosis and beyond
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Structural biology of factor VIIa/tissue factor initiated coagulationKanagasabai Vadivel, S. Paul BajajFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(7), 2476–2494; https://doi.org/10.2741/406618Download32Citations34Views
- Tissue factor pathway inhibitor: structure-functionGeorge J.Broze Jr., Thomas J. GirardFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(1), 262–280; https://doi.org/10.2741/392630Download111Citations81Views
- Alternatively spliced tissue factor: discovery, insights, clinical implicationsRamprasad Srinivasan, Vladimir Y. BogdanovFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(8), 3061–3071; https://doi.org/10.2741/38997Download7Citations12Views
- Allosteric activation of coagulation factor VIIaEgon Persson, Ole Hvilsted OlsenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(8), 3156–3163; https://doi.org/10.2741/390315Download18Citations14Views
Tisssue factor and factor viia cross-species compatibilityTom Knudsen, Ole Hvilsted Olsen, Lars Christian PetersenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(9), 3196–3215; https://doi.org/10.2741/390622Download13Citations21Views