- Mukesh AgarwalScientific Director, Research and Drug Development, 11000, Cedar Avenue, STE 285, Cleveland, OH-44106Interests: 25 publications, 4 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Novel strategies for detection, prevention and treatment of cancerSpecial Issue in Novel strategies for detection, prevention and treatment of cancer
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Targeting rapid action of sex steroid receptors in breast and prostate cancersPia Giovannelli, Marzia Di Donato, Tiziana Giraldi, Antimo Migliaccio, ... Ferdinando AuricchioFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(6), 2224–2232; https://doi.org/10.2741/384917Downloads21Citations54Views
- Dramatic improvement of DC-based immunotherapy against various malignanciesYui Harada, Yoshikazu YonemitsuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(6), 2233–2242; https://doi.org/10.2741/38505Downloads1Citations16Views
- Epigenetic regulation in cancer developmentElisa Caffarelli, Patrizia FileticiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(7), 2682–2694; https://doi.org/10.2741/388034Downloads11Citations55Views
- Tocotrienol combination therapy results in synergistic anticancer responsePaul W. Sylvester, Vikram B. Wali, Sunitha V. Bachawal, Amit B. Shirode, ... Mohamed R. AklFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(8), 3183–3195; https://doi.org/10.2741/390533Downloads23Citations64Views
- Redox sensitive Pyk2 as a target for therapeutics in breast cancerQuentin FeltyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(2), 568–577; https://doi.org/10.2741/370615Downloads4Citations33Views
- Understanding rituximab function and resistance: implications for tailored therapyAlfredo Amoroso, Sameh Hafsi, Loredana Militello, Alessia E. Russo, ... Massimo LibraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(2), 770–782; https://doi.org/10.2741/371961Downloads29Citations170Views
- Chemoprevention of hepatocellular carcinoma by acyclic retinoidMasahito Shimizu, Hiroyasu Sakai, Hisataka MoriwakiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(2), 759–769; https://doi.org/10.2741/371813Downloads14Citations55Views
- Triterpenoids as potential agents for the chemoprevention and therapy of breast cancerAnupam Bishayee, Shamima Ahmed, Nikoleta Brankov, Marjorie PerloffFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(3), 980–996; https://doi.org/10.2741/373075Downloads226Citations559Views
- Colon cancer stem cells: implications in carcinogenesisMatthew A Sanders, Adhip P N MajumdarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(5), 1651–1662; https://doi.org/10.2741/381110Downloads47Citations280Views