- Consolato SergiM.D., Ph.D., Hon. Cl, Lab. Medicine and Pathology, W. Mackenzie Centre, 5th Floor, 8440-112 St., T6G 2B7 Edmonton, AB, CanadaInterests: 231 publications, 8 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Progresses in heart failure diagnosis and treatmentSpecial Issue in Progresses in heart failure diagnosis and treatment
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Role of oxidative and nitrosative stress biomarkers in chronic heart failureErmanno Eleuteri, Francesca Magno, Isabella Gnemmi, Marco Carbone, ... Pantaleo GiannuzziFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(6), 2230–2237; https://doi.org/10.2741/337519Download44Citations19Views
- Role of endothelial cell stress in the pathogenesis of chronic heart failureRita Anzalone, Giampiero La Rocca, Antonino Di Stefano, Francesca Magno, ... Pantaleo GiannuzziFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(6), 2238–2247; https://doi.org/10.2741/33763Download9Citations12Views
- Biomarkers in heart failureGiuseppina Novo, Gisella Rita Amoroso, Giovanni Fazio, Fiorella Sutera, Salvatore NovoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(7), 2484–2493; https://doi.org/10.2741/33916Download8Citations8Views
- Heart failure diagnosis: the role of echocardiography and magnetic resonance imagingScipione Carerj, Concetta Zito, Gianluca Di Bella, Sebastiano Coglitore, ... Giuseppe OretoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(7), 2688–2703; https://doi.org/10.2741/340619Download3Citations20Views